SHAHRUKH KHAN LOVES TO PLAY WITH HIS CHILDREN'S TOYS AND HIS REASON WILL MAKE YOU AWW...

SHAH RUKH KHAN: I play with my children's toys as I didn't have any when I was a kid


Shah Rukh Khan says, "If you lose your parents too early, you have to grow up too fast. You can't play with toys, you have to start playing the real world."

Every success story has failure at its nub. But out of many people who face failure, there are only a few who bounce back after taking necessary lessons from it. Bollywood's undisputed king Khah Rukh Khan undoubtedly is one of the few who took his experience of failure seriously and defeated it with his desication and hard work.

The man who gives his children best of everything- be it education, luxury or any other thing, didn't have any toys to play with in his childhood. Just when you thought that you knew everything there is to know about one of aour biggest actors, Shah Rukh Khan takes you by surprise revealing an untild bit of his inspiring journey every now and then. One such story of the legend's life came up on a recent conversation with GQ magazine, which left us all awe-inspired. The man we know today as Shahrukh Khan wakes up to a hundreds of enchanted fans waiting for a glimpse of their favourite superstar as he humbly walks up to the bedroom patio of his million dollar mansion in Bandra, only to wave at them with humanity and gratitude. SRK, for whom there's no material creation of mankind that is yet unachievable, looks back at a time when it was just rubble and dust to tell the world why he loves to play with children's toys.


Back in the day, when Shah Rukh Khan hadn't yet ascended the throne of the Badshah, a 15-year-old Shahrukh and his family were struggling hard to make ends meet with his father's death. Dealing with hardships from an early age, childhood passed in a flash for king khan, and playing with toys was a luxury he couldn't indulge in even in imagination. So, today, SRK simply tries to make up for that lost time as a child by playing with his children's toys. 

Here's what he said in chat with GQ:

"I am 52. I lost my dad when I was 14 or 15, and my mother when I was 25. The void never gets filled. If you lose your parents too early, you have to grow up too fast. You can't pkay with toys, you have to start playing in the real world. I play with my children's toysnow. People find it odd and think perhaps I'm just a good father, but that's not true. I'm just a father who didn't have toys."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam Shows off his Skiing skills in Switzerland-Watch Video

Woah! Shah Rukh Khan becomes the second most searched star on Wikipedia