Zero: Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma to shoot at NASA

Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma along with Katrina Kaif star in Aanand L. Rai's Zero. SRK and Anushka will be shooting in the USA for a 45-day schedule and will also be shooting at NASA.

hi


Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif reunite yet again on screen after Jab Tak Hai Jaan in Zero, which is being helmed by Aanand L. Rai. While a poster and teaser of the movie are out, fans are anxiously waiting to see Shah Rukh in a never-before-seen avatar. 

SRK and Anushka are currently in the United States of America shooting extensively for the movie. Revealing more details about the shoot, DNA reported that Shah Rukh and Anushka will be shooting for a 45-day start-to-finish schedule. 
 
And after many years, Shah Rukh will be shooting at NASA after Ashutosh Gowariker's Swades, for Zero, along with Anushka. 

Are you excited to see Zero? Let us know in the comments below.
 
Recently, during an interaction with Hindustan Times, Aanand was all praises for SRK and said, "It's all thanks to a great actor like Shah Rukh, who acts as if he is doing his first film. What I want to pick up from him is that how he can be so fresh and 'new' as an actor every time he is in front of the camera. His approach [to work] is very exciting. He is extremely energetic and I have seen that only in young actors."

"Shah Rukh, Anushka and Katrina have become like my friends. They have made my life so simple. I am really thankful to my actors who have given me this space where I can really focus on this tough, beautiful story rather than other things. They have been my support system and let me fly [as a director] on the set. They also let me enjoy the process and that’s the reason it is shaping up like this. Otherwise, you can’t [do it]. I need my people around me and I know we will deliver a cracker of a film," Aanandadded.
 
Also starring R. Madhavan and Abhay Deol, Zero is slated to release on December 22, 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam Shows off his Skiing skills in Switzerland-Watch Video

Woah! Shah Rukh Khan becomes the second most searched star on Wikipedia